Complex Program Manager
- McLean, VA
As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM's consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM's top technologies. If you're ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as IoT, Blockchain and digital transformation, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Seeking Complex Program Manager with demonstrated experience leading large-scale cloud migrations leveraging Agile methods.
Experience should include most, if not all, of the following:
- Demonstrated experience in project financial management, scope management, resource management, subcontractor management, stakeholder management, risk management and complex delivery.
- Experience transforming requirements, creating delivery teams, building out cloud platforms
- Act with a growth mindset, driving strategy, bringing new ideas to the client
- Experience managing cloud brokerage offering
- Managing data center(s) including FedRAMP High offering,
- Creating and managing catalog-based IaaS, PaaS, SaaS and XaaS offerings
- Establishing and managing enterprise network connectivity
- Managing a structure for introducing technology innovations consistently across security domains
- Leading a large mission-critical national security program in highly dynamic environment.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 5 years managing large complex programs with 100+ staff and $100M TCV
- 3 years leading cloud platform projects
- 2 years Agile delivery experience
- 5 years' experience with Federal Government Agencies 5. PMI-PMP certification
- Bachelor's degree
- Clearable to Top Secret level
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- 10 years managing large complex programs
- 3 years leading multi-cloud platform projects
- Homeland Security or DoD/Intelligence preferred
- PMI-ACP certification
- Master's degree
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top