- Intranet site content and administration.
- You will establish relationships with key colleagues across the organization to seek out news, achievements and organizational information and draft content/stories.
- Communicate with IBM's Intranet and Communications colleagues for ongoing support and site development activities.
- Initiate site revisions and improvements to best meet our local internal communication needs.
- Support internal communications and events as well as provide AV coordination and Internal Communications toolkit support as needed.
- You will be responsible for the coordination and planning of activities in support of our client initiatives, including events and social media.
- You will work with clients to develop and maintain the copy, creative approvals, working cross-sector colleagues for communications and engagement plans.
- Support key external communication projects and events on an as needed basis - support may include drafting communication documents, researching and developing listing of key contacts with various external partner groups, coordination of logistics, working with agency partners, project management, etc...
Qualifications Sound like your kind of challenge? Here's what we're looking for:
- You are currently completing a post-secondary program (i.e. diploma, degree, post-grad certificate) - Communications, Media or Journalism programs preferred.
- You have well-developed and strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills in English are a requirement - a writing test may be required.
- High level of computer software proficiency: MS Office - all applications including PowerPoint, Excel and Photoshop are a requirement.
- Experience and confidence in project management.
- Familiarity and proficiency working with key social and digital media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Snap Chat, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram etc.)
- You have a high level of initiative, well-developed sense of urgency, agility and self-confidence. Ability to work well independently.
- You are very detailed (proofreading, formatting, presentations, etc)
- You possess a high level of integrity, good judgment and ability to work with confidential information
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top