Commercial Territory Sales Manager
The commercial territory consists of some large accounts and the mid-market companies in different industries.
The commercial territory sales manager is responsible for developing and driving IBM's business in the Commercial segment. He/she in collaboration with the regional functions and brands (HW, SW, Services) is responsible to develop the business strategy of the territory and executing that. He is in charge for building the ecosystem for IBM solutions and drive the business primarily through the ecosystem. He/she is responsible for the IBM relationship with the largest clients or competitive prospects, including traditional large accounts of the territory, OEMs, alliance partners, business partners, distributors and end-users of IBM technology. The employee Influences the functional strategy.
The commercial Territory Sales Manager is measured on new software and hardware sales and on the overall revenue of the territory.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- English and Hungarian language knowledge
- Deep knowledge of different Go To Market Models (autonomous Channel - one to many, value add channel, direct sales, digital sales, etc...)
- Relevant experience in SW (Analytics, Cloud, Security, Storage solutions,...) and Cloud Services (IaaS, PaaS), SaaS, sales
- Proven solution sales experience (Complex deals - Systems + SW + Application + maintenance)
- Market knowledge - at least one industry knowledge (eg Telco) - Deep knowledge of IT trends (Cloud, Analytics, Industry Specific Business solutions...)
- Good communication, presentation skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to present vision to clients and present IBM technology leadership in front of client
- Maintain IBM position on market and gain market share in a certain territory (account set)
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top