Commercial Client Advisor (Boston) - Bluewolf
Are you a consultative Client Advisor with experience in implementing cloud solutions? Our Client Advisors are not just sales reps, they become trusted advisers of our clients and we're now seeking candidates who have experience on the client side of an implementation or have a technical delivery background in services consulting. You will join our Commercial Business Unit and uphold the following responsibilities:
- Sell innovative solutions to new and existing accounts by generating and driving activity
- Manage relevant partner relationships to drive opportunities, engaging clients and moving deals from lead to qualification to close
- Manage pipeline, account, and opportunity information in accordance with Bluewolf processes
- Lead executive solution sessions with clear understanding of client pain points
- Manage your book of business through accurate forecasting and communication with colleagues and leadership
- Execute relevant contractual agreements in complex procurement environments
- Complete role-based Salesforce certifications upon hire
Bluewolf, an IBM company, is a global consulting agency that builds digital solutions designed to create results. Now. We're the proven Salesforce partner for a reason-our technology-driven method combines our deep expertise with vetted accelerators and solutions to create memorable experiences for our clients. We serve a community of future-focused industry leaders dedicated to building the next generation of digital experiences. In return, we provide you with our commitment to your development by providing a wide variety of resources, support systems and professional development programs to fuel your success. If you're interested in joining our Pack, apply today!
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field
- Previous experience within the Salesforce ecosystem, either as a user or in development
- 3+ years selling experience within a software/services environment that carried an annual quota
- Proven track record of nurturing C-level clientele and successfully managing the full sales cycle
- Experience with Channel Management
- ROM, TCO, ROI Development Skill Sets
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top