- The Collateral Surveyor's responsibility is to conduct periodic quantified assessment of business partners' accounts receivable and inventory used as collateral for financing, as well as the integrity of their accounting and record keeping practices.
- Responsible for complete execution of the survey scope, analysis of audit findings and timely reporting of associated recommendations for proper risk management.
- Survey is conducted on Business Partner site, hence the position requires frequent travel to various Business Partner locations in Europe and sometimes in the US.
- Backup the collateral management process during peak time.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Chartered Accountant Certification
- 2-5 years accounting experience
- Auditing experience and knowledge of asset based lending
- Knowledge of an additional European language, preferably German
- Good communication skills to interact with customers
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top