Cognitive Consultant Trainee
Do you like solving complex real-world business problems and would like to be part of the global artificial intelligence and cognitive computing breakthrough? Are you interested in cognitive systems and machine learning or maybe in linguistics and excited to teach Watson some Finnish or English? If your answer to all is yes - IBM is the place to build your career!
We're now looking for Cognitive Consultant Trainees to join our IBM Services team focused on helping our clients to be prepared and transform their business in the continuously changing digital and cognitive environment. In this role, you will be part of a consulting team that is helping clients to design and deliver innovative Cognitive Computing solutions, such as AI enabled conversation solutions. This is a great opportunity for you to learn and kickoff your career! You'll will work together with our local and global professionals and learn from our Senior Consultants to provide advisory to our clients.
We expect you to:
- Be a Master's Degree Student in some relevant field of studies in Linguistics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, IT Management, Economics or similar
- Have experience/relevant studies on one or multiple of the following areas: Natural Language Processing or Text Analytics, IBM Watson or similar cognitive technologies, Linguistics, Process Automation, Blockchain, IoT
- Thrive on collaboration, working side by side with people of all backgrounds, cultures and disciplines (customers and colleagues)
You are also:
- Continuously interested to learn and develop yourself with a good technical and business aptitude
- Great in verbal and written communication (English and Finnish)
What we offer?
- Fixed term part-time contract with weekly working hours that are limited to 30 allowing you to finish your studies. Trainee period is generally 6-12 months, but may be adjusted according to individual schedules.
- After trainee period and finalizing studies, possibility to continue with a regular full-time position where we invite you to join our Consulting by Degrees (CbD) program. Consulting by Degrees is 18-24 months IBM's global graduate leadership and development program designed for graduates who are passionate about building a career in consulting. https://www-935.ibm.com/services/careers/consulting-by-degrees/global/
If interested, please apply now! We will fill in the positions, when suitable candidates found. If you did not find the match yet, please check our other open trainee positions. Please also include cover letter in your application.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Student in Linguistics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, IT Management, Economics or other relevant field
- Great Finnish and English language skills
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Experience/relevant studies in one or multiple of the following areas: Natural Language Processing or Text Analytics, IBM Watson or similar cognitive technologies, Linguistics, Process Automation, Blockchain, IoT
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top