Cognitive Consultant - AI Specialist
At IBM, we know that transformation drives change, and it is in our DNA to continuously transform. Our Business Transformation Consultants help drive large scale change that spans IBM business units and geographies. As a part of this team, you will have the unique opportunity to be a part of driving IBM's ongoing transformation as a company that continuously innovates and leads the market.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Design, develop, train and debug virtual assistants using artificial intelligence, IBM, Google, and Microsoft cognitive and cloud technologies.
- Working in team with other colleagues to send together your AI solutions to the world
- Evaluation of results and finding ways for further development
- Become an expert in cognitive technologies
- Cooperation with direct team members (consultants, architects, developers) and other related parties (IBM Research, professional communities etc.)
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Senior: Min. 4 years of provable project experience, including at least 2 years using AI (NLP, machine learning, etc.)
- Junior: At least basic project practice using AI (NLP)
- Knowledge of Google Dialog flow and other Google AI technologies
- Orientation in new technologies
- Ability to communicate with both IT and Business
- Willingness to learn and discover new things
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Knowledge of programming is an advantage
- Knowledge of IBM and Microsoft conversational technologies is an advantage
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top