Cognitive AI Engineer / Developer
Do want to be at the origin and development of artificial intelligence?
Do you enjoy working with new technologies and looking for smart solutions?
Are you able to create websites, test and know some programming language ?
- Design, create, debug and test AI for conversational (e.g.) solutions using IBM cognitive and cloud technologies
integration of applications into websites, chat rooms and other customer applications.
creation low-level design
- Teamwork with other colleagues, who together with you puts the AI solution in practice
- Evaluating results and finding paths for further development
- Become an expert on the implementation and technical aspects of IBM Cognitive Technology
- Collaboration with Watson Research Lab, architects, consultants and clients
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Knowledge of programming languages (such as nodeJS, Java, Python, etc.), SQL and non-SQL databases
- Knowledge of virtualization practices such as Docker is an advantage
- Knowledge of application creation for deployment in a cloud environment
- Experience with testing and testing of websites and mobile applications
- Ability to communicate both within IT and with Business
- Willingness to learn and discover new things; orientation in new technologies
- Analytical Thinking Advantage
- English and Czech at the communicative level
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top