The IBM Global Business Services division comprises more than 60,000 professionals from more than 50 countries. Through a results-based approach, we enable our customers to use the latest technologies and data available to improve their performance and create sustainable competitive advantages.
As a leading SAP ERP provider to a growing group of leading North American companies, we are proud of our talented team, excellent reputation, and incomparable results.
This position is for someone with experience in implementing an SAP Center of Expertise. Experience in the service industry and preferably in the public sector will be an asset. The successful candidate will have a high level of fluency in the French language (written and oral communication).
Job responsibilities include:
• Facilitate and participate in setting up the center of expertise required following the implementation of the SAP solution with the client.
• Based on best practices in this area, set up operations to be ready for post-production support of future deliveries.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• A minimum of 5 years' experience - for setting up such a center
• Recent experience in a similar role
• Strong leadership skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic workplace
• Experience and in-depth knowledge of consulting practices and techniques
• A comprehensive understanding of best practices in the service industry
• Proven skills in customer management, customer relationship and project scope
• Excellent management skills and ability to deliver quality results with an aggressive schedule
• Effective coaching and knowledge transfer skills
• Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
• Signed oral and written communication skills
• The ability to thrive in a team environment
• Must have a high level of fluency in the French language (written and oral communication)
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top