Cloud Solution Lead - Enterprise Apps
• Possess a working knowledge of IBM Cloud architectures, including Cloud infrastructure, containers (Kubernetes), messaging, Cloud database offerings, Identity and Access Management, security and CI/CD approaches
• Possess a strong background in Enterprise-level architecture design and engineering of industry standard core infrastructure and open source cloud technologies.
• Advanced understanding of and experience with continuous delivery development and deployment pipelines
• Experience architecting containers and container orchestration tools, API and Microservices
• Experience in building decoupled architecture framework for cloud native applications
• Experience with at least one modern NoSQL database technology, preferably two or more (e.g, Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis, Memcached)
• Deep experience in designing and implementing highly available and scalable Cloud solutions
• Experience with multiple Cloud native application patterns (web, mobile, IoT, big data)
• Experience leading one or more of the following areas of a Cloud transformation journey: cloud native application architecture, cloud migration planning and cloud migration implementation
• Experience across systems integration, information management business analytics and architecture
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Significant SAP experience as a consultant, having experienced at least a few of end to end SAP Implementation project.
Knowledge of SAP Basis, Technical Architecture of commonly used SAP Application and SAP sizing method would be key
Knowledge of SAP development tools would be beneficial
Expert in specific SAP module whilst also having a broad knowledge across entire SAP suite would be a plus.
Having experienced in managing SAP Implementation Project / Cloud Migration Project for SAP System would be preferred
Deep knowledge / practical experience in working with SAP HANA and S4HANA would be beneficial.
Prior knowledge and experience working with CMAP/IC4SAP offering would be preferred
Excellent pre-sales experience with proven ability to engage to support the seller in influencing customer stakeholders
Demonstrated written and oral communication skills
Demonstrated presentation and product demonstration skills
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Highly proficient soft skills required to successfully deliver consulting engagements.
Ability to travel to client locations when needed.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top