Cloud Service Developer
We are looking for a passionate full-time engineer to join our team. This is an amazing opportunity for anyone who would like to become a key part of a fast-moving development organization and likes digital media, artificial intelligence, and cloud technologies.
It is enough if you have 2-3 years of experience in development if those years were spent mainly to advance your knowledge in object oriented programming (e.g.: Java, C++, C#) in linux environment and you are willing to learn new technologies - Go programming language, Docker, Kubernetes and many more.
What your role will be
Our team is responsible for developing Cloud services to extract information from audio and video utilizing IBM's machine learning assets, and also own research solutions.
You would be joining a DevOps team. You will mostly work with Go based applications but you may also meet components written in C, Python among others.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- You have experience with all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle, including system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation including experience in an Agile environment
- Stable knowledge about and passion for Clean Code Strong desire to build microservice architectures
- Knowledge of multiple programming languages is a great advantage
- Experience working in linux environment
- Knowledge of Go, Docker, Kubernetes is a plus, but not required
- Demonstrated ability to debug complex distributed systems
- You are passionate about collaboration and believe that a great team working together is exponentially more effective than a collection of individuals
- You read/understand and also speak English
- Being an introvert or an extrovert doesn't define your communication skills because you know it is important (therefore it is great)
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top