[Cloud Lab Svc] Accelerated Value Leader
Your Role and Responsibilities
This position's Korean calling title : 차/부장
The Accelerated Value Program Team (AVP) is looking for a highly skilled individual to join their team on the Hybrid Cloud Support Integration portfolio side. AVP is a growing and revenue generating arm of Cloud Support that provides premium support to clients. It is the next step in your career with IBM, once you have amassed deep product and infrastructure skills as part of support, services or development / test.
AVP contracts provide access to a Trusted Advisor single point of contact, a skilled expert who can act as the IBM Liaison to the client across the specific product space.
This includes representing proactive, reactive and preventive assistance, streamlining your IBM Product Support experience.
The Accelerated Value Leader (AVL) has the responsibility to understand the client's use of the IBM Integration products in their infrastructure, their tactical and strategic needs, and bring value to them by leveraging the IBM network across Support, Dev and other teams.
The role also requires the ability to be flexible towards the client's needs and bring resolution to their requirements quickly and efficiently.
Finally the role requires deep expertise across products, a willingness to develop hands-on expertise in new technology and a keen interest in sharing knowledge and best practices through education sessions.
The goal of a successful AVL resource is to help clients minimize the risk of downtime, successfully deploy and integrate new solutions, manage upgrades or migrations and efficiently integrate IBM Best Practices in their use of the IBM Integration product suite. If you love working with clients, enjoy creative and hands-on problem solving and can network across multiple teams to drive resolutions to many different kinds of problems - this is the role for you!
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
We are looking for a DB2 pureScale and IIAS (IBM Integrated Analytics System) specialist, with expertise across product versions, and ideally cross product skills in other IBM products such as DSX, CDC, or Cognos etc
- In depth technical skills and ability to talk about best practices, provide guidance on architecture, infrastructure, High Availability, Disaster Recovery, Performance, scalability etc.
- Proven experience setting up, implementing and managing highly available and scalable DB2 / IIAS environments - including multiple client engagements.
- Able to review code and provide recommendations based on best practices, performance improvements
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Database architecture on Cloud and ability to discuss options as they pertain to relevant software solutions
- Quick to learn, self motivated and proactive
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable communicating on technical topics but also able to communicate with client management and executives providing regular status info
About Business Unit
Your Life @ IBM
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top