Cloud Development Engineer For Microservice Governance Platform
Our target is to build a Microservice Governance Platform solution based on IBM Cloud Private and ISTIO service mesh technologies. User can use the platform for Microservice registration, discovery, configuration management and also service circuit break,rate limits and Tracking&Monitoring.
- At least 1+ years of cloud native Web development experience like AngularJS, Vue...
- At least 1+ years of project experiences in kubernetes and Docker technologies.
- Familiar with Go language development
- Major in computer science or related fields, good education background
- Excellent communication skills
- Good at teamwork, problem resolving
- Good teamwork spirit
- Creative thinking
- Passion to business
- Willing to give back
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top