Cloud Development Engineer
IBM Cloud cloud platform development team is mainly responsible for the development of IBM Cloud platform infrastructure components and services, providing the platform with the most core capabilities. The team is not only responsible for product development, DevOps, but also supports the deployment of production systems and participates in the complete process of cloud platform from development to production. In addition, the team works closely with open source communities to keep abreast of technological trends.
- Developing cloud applications and services to enhance core capabilities of cloud platforms;
- Strengthen relevant DevOps processes and tools;
- Serve production systems with SRE (Site Reliability Engineering), etc.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Be proficient in Go/Java/Python, and have front-end development experience is preferred;
- Familiar with DevOps methods and tools, including Git, Jenkins, Travis or similar tools;
- Familiar with Kubernates, Cloud Foundry, Bosh and other related technologies;
- Familiar with TDD (Test Driven Development) development methods;
- Have the same understanding and enthusiasm for development and operation and maintenance;
- Good at communication, good team spirit and innovative spirit;
- Fluent written and oral English communication skills.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top