Are you ready for?
Empowered. Innovative. Inspiring. Creative.
As a software engineer, you will work on projects that push the limits of what is available to customers. We are looking for technical innovators and creative thinkers to develop the next generation of cloud technology.
What do you need to know before you start?
We are working as a modern Cloud developers' team who understands the latest development standards such as TDD/BDD.
Why using the 12 Factor app is important.
Working on a Node.JS application to help deliver business value.
Working on a Java back-end middleware application.
We work in an Agile way.
We are happy to train the people in Node.JS / Agile
- Build your career path with us.
- Experience a friendly working environment
- Enjoy our innovative working ways
- Be ready to be empowered
- Try Agile methodology on daily basis.
- Salary starting from 1250 € gross, depending on relevant experience
- Choose from wide range of benefits to keep your work-life balance.
What do you need for your success?
• Analytical mind
• Understanding cloud Architecture.
• Understanding of cloud.
• Understand how the internet works.
• Virtual servers,
• Understand how an N-Tier architecture works.
• Proto Buffers
• Restful architecture
• Web Operation
• Micro-services API
What benefits do we offer?
- Annual performance bonus payment
- Subsidized meal-tickets
- Special IBM discounts
- Diners club - private credit card
- Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Flexible working time
- Three additional vacation days
- International environment
- Life Insurance
- Medical sanatorium
- Up to three self-recovery days
- 100% sick leave compensation
- Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
-Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning course
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top