Cloud Advisory Architect
IBM Advisory Architects work directly with our clients on key initiatives. You will have the opportunity to build an in-depth understanding of their business issues and implement organizational strategies that drive adoption of change. This large-scale change spans our business units and industries across the globe. We are looking for experts who can build credibility and trust for our clients and provide knowledge that addresses individual and unique business needs.
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM's Cloud Innovation Advisory group brings the full capabilities of IBM's Cloud services to clients seeking to modernize, develop better IT agility, and leverage the opportunity of Cloud solutions to accelerate business value. Cloud Innovation Advisory consultants work across industries and are dedicated to working face-to-face with clients to address all of their industry and transformative needs as they reinvent themselves for the future.
We are seeking visionary individual with a passion for building the future and that possess a blend of general business and technology strategy skills. In this role, the consultant is responsible for developing solutions for Cloud enabled complex transformation and modernization engagements using AWS, Azure, Google Red Hat and IBM Cloud solutions and leading the implementation of those solutions.
Responsibilities Of This Role Include The Following
- Leading in envisioning future client industry trends and strategic cloud technology solutions
- Understanding and advising client on strategic needs and objectives
- Articulating and formulating cloud-based solutions that align to the client strategic needs
- Working with Cloud Application Development and Migration Factory teams to build plans for transformation and lead the execution of the transformation
- Building relationships with business leaders internally as well as externally
- Supporting external eminence of team through conferences and seminars
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
Seeking Experience With The Following Areas
- At least 3 years of experience leading solutions in migration to IaaS, PaaS, and general XaaS
- At least 5 years of experience leading solutions in one or more of the following service areas: Cloud Strategy; Cloud Enablement; Cloud Operating Model Development; Complex Change Management; Complex Program Management
- Fluent in English and Finnish
- Enterprise architecture and application architecture patterns
- Developing architectural work products (design documents, etc)
- Agile development and modern development tools
- Hands-on development and technical problem solving
- Applying methodological approach for solution design
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter business by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world. What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top