Client Technical Architect
- Build up and continuously improve IT infrastructure on IBM outsourcing accounts;
- Align with IBM global instruction
- deploy automation assets to IBM internal and commercial accounts;
- Actively participate optimization and service improvement to IBM monitoring center;
- Support severe incident trouble shooting and resolution;
- Lead and motivate delivery team to learn and study leading edge technology such as Cloud, Analitic, Watson and Mobility;
- Actively participate IT Architect community activity
Ability to clarify complicated technical concerns to non-technical individuals forming a bridge between business units and technical teams,
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Enhanced architectural skills on IT Services and Systems Management.
Experienced with Cloud, Analytics, Mobile and Security Processes
Must have 5 years of experience with:
High Availability design and implementation in area of AIX, Linux or Windows
Familiar with main SAN storage implementation and operation
Windows operating system support
Linux(Redhat, Susie or CentOS)
IBM/No-IBM SW: monitoring, middleware, data base.
Knowledge with Open Source technology is desirable
Good at Disaster Recovery design and drill
Good at ITIL implementation and execution
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top