Client Success Manager
IBM is a global technology and innovation company and one of the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with approximately 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries as diverse as healthcare, retail, banking, travel, manufacturing, and many more, by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things. We are changing how we create. How we collaborate. How we analyze. How we engage. IBM is a leader in this global transformation.
Job Description :
The role for an experienced SaaS technical seller with strong industry, technical and domain skills in the given solution segment. Manages a small set of large IBM SaaS clients with full accountability for Client Satisfaction (Health), adoption (Stickiness), and reducing churn.
Measurements are net recurring revenue growth, contract extension rates, overall customer satisfaction.
- Adoption - product best practices, Track usage metrics to help client with adoption, eg use more product features
- Best practices of existing solution (Demo product features, settings, etc.)
- Track client ROI for given SaaS Solution and compare to client expectations, ID potential satisfaction issues
- Track client health & provide Client Success Dashboard updates. Execute 'Account Health Transformation Plans'.
- Identifies new Opportunities for Customer Expansion, discuss new product releases and features
- Provide visibility to client RFEs and their business case and context
- Loss Review with Customers - loss report and trending
- Facilitate client communications into IBM internal groups
- Identify client education needs (both formal and informal)
- Own engagement with Development, Dev Ops, Product, and Support escalations related to client
- Continuous focus support to NAM/CER regarding all Contract Extensions
- Measure and track client sat via NPS scores
- Drive References and Customer Case Studies
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelors Degree in Science, Math, or Technical Orientation
- English: Fluent
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Masters Degree in Science, Math, or Technical Orientation
- English: Fluent
Affirmative Action and/or EE candidates will be given first preference as per our employment equity strategies.
Back to top