Client Solution Executive - Procurement (m/w/x)
As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM's consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM's top technologies. If you're ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as IoT, Blockchain and digital transformation, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Locations: Frankfurt, Düsseldorf, Berlin, München, Ehningen/ Stuttgart
Do you have a solid track record in sales and passion for working for global clients? Then read on... IBM Services is hiring a Client Solution Executive with subject matter expertise in Procurement and process outsourcing.
You will have responsibility for creating strategies and implementing plans to achieve pipeline/revenue objectives with innovative and evolving business solutions. Along with bringing thought-leadership and an understanding of Procurement business challenges, you will work with practice executives, clients and IBM staff to develop and deliver solutions.
- Serve as a member of the Cognitive Process Services (CPS) leadership team, contributing to refine business process outsourcing propositions, practice and offering development
- Understand client needs, industry trends and develop winning proposals, applying IBM's Cognitive Process Services capabilities
- Build client relationships and a business pipeline of business process outsourcing opportunities with Industrial operators globally
- Maintain business controls for pipeline reporting and signings/revenue forecasting
- Achieve personal signings, revenue and utilization objectives, in alignment with practice objectives
- Generate repeat sales at assigned client and support sales efforts of the practice
- Establish and manage trusted advisor client relationships
- Monitor and control delivery excellence associated with large scale process services contract
- Contribute to thought leadership and point of view materials aligned with select domain
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- 7+ years of experience in an industry processes, systems and organizations with an emphasis on BPO
- Experience in first-hand understanding and experience with Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Cognitive solutions, Business Process Modeling and offshoring
- 5+ years experience in driving successful revenue generating and selling BPO solutions (ideally in a wider customer experience/cost take out transformation)
- 5+ years of experience in business performance indicators associated with Industrial processes including sales processes (both enterprise and consumer)
- 5+ years of successful track record in selling to the "C" suite and understanding how to operate complex international accounts
- 5+ years of experience in developing and effectively communicating business cases for productivity and automation programs
- Readiness to travel to meet our clients
- Fluency in German and English is a must
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top