Client Representative for Commercial
The Commercial Client Representatives are responsible for business relationships with Mid-Market clients and territories and sell in high growth, high value opportunities. They typically manage the IBM business relationship with one or more clients. They must understand the client's business and industry in depth and understand how the client defines value. Most importantly, they are responsible to ensure that IBM delivers on its value proposition.
What is unique about this career path? The client selling career path is built around deep industry and business acumen. Important to this career path are broad knowledge of IBM strategies and solutions, ability to integrate the various brands and offerings into a client-valued solution, and team orchestration skills. Sellers in this career path develop and manage client relationships at the C-Suite level, especially in LOBs.
- Manage the IBM business relationship with clients.
- Understand the client's business and industry in depth.
- Understand how the client defines value and develop an IBM strategy which supports the client's agenda while ensuring IBM's revenue and profit objectives are met.
- Identify and validate IBM opportunities and gain client commitment to solutions.
- Integrate IBM and Business Partner products, services and solutions for the client.
- Monitor key IBM activities within the client environment.
- Ensure that IBM delivers on its value proposition; responsible for overall client satisfaction.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 3 years experience in Minimum 3 years of sales experience in IT industry
- English: Fluent
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- 5 years experience in sales experience in IT industry
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top