Client relationship representative (financial services sector)
Client Relationship Representative, Financial Services Sector in RCIS - highly professional Specialist is responsible for selling IBM portfolio that address client's business needs (and deliver client value while supporting IBM business strategies).
- Manage business development activities with existing customers (banking industry), dedicated to 1-3 accounts max;
- Establish and implement overall account strategy;
- Responsible to develop and leverage strong client relationship;
- Responsible for sales of full scope of IBM product and services portfolio (with mail focus on complex solutions, services, business solutions, etc);
- Responsible to beat the revenue and profit business growth objectives;
- Proactively work with client to crystallise their infrastructure objectives, priorities, business needs into new IBM business;
- Develop new contractual frameworks;
- Build partnerships between the client, IBM team including GTS, S&D/STG, SWG and GBS and IBM strategic partners/subcontractors to address business opportunities for the benefit of the IBM.
Manages administrative tasks, maintain timely business information in corporate systems, execute corporate client facing activities.
Understands departmental mission and vision
Provides advice in technical/operational domain of specialization
Generally controls own work priorities and methods requiring tradeoffs.
Impact on Business/Scope:
Accountable for department results, and for the impact of the results on functional activities
Participates in overall departmental program planning
Contributes by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer satisfaction, or impact immediate costs or expenses
Creativity and judgment applied to professional technical, or operational problems.
Independently generates solutions, based on analytical skills & business knowledge.
Ability to articulate and compare alternatives approaches
Proactive and self-driven - ability to Identify and drive opportunities
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- at least 5 years' experience in corporate sales (complex solutions, ERP, Consulting Services, etc.);
- recent 3-5 years of experience should be associated with selling for banking industry;
- experience in IT integrators/consulting/vendor is the must;
- Intermediate English required, fluent Russian.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- experience with Russian top-5 banks
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top