Client Expansion Seller (Early-professional role)
- Newly created roles!
- Collaborate with stakeholders of all levels
- Permanent position, based in St. Leonards
We are the trusted partner for Australia and New Zealand's businesses and governments as they reinvent using cloud, AI and blockchain within a secure environment. Our clients succeed because of our world-leading researchers, engineers and designers and our deep industry expertise. We celebrate our diversity and unite in our passion for IBM. We are #anewIBM
Our Digital Business Group (DBG) are looking to expand their team by adding multiple initiative-driven, early-professional Sellers.
Whether you have recently finished your degree; or you went straight into the workforce as a telemarketer or call-centre employee - we want you!
Don't know much about selling, but are HUNGRY to start trying? This role is for you.
What will I be doing?
- Identify and drive software sales
- Upsell existing software or position new software to our clients
- Build a pipeline of opportunities to convert to revenue
What skills will I need?
- Ability to build solid relationships with clients
- Customer-centric approach to thinking
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to think outside the box to sell
- Quick learner
- 1 to 2 years experience in Sales (preferable)
- Experience in telemarketing or call-centres (advantageous)
Note: On the job training and development, mentoring; as well as a fruitful career path within the IBM Sales business is provided.
Sign me up!
If you tick these boxes, and are ready to start your next challenge with a career at IBM - click "Apply" today. To find out more, head to www.ibm.com.au/careers
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Peter M.Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top