Are you a CITRIX professional and have work experience in IT area?
Do you want to develop new skills, work with large scale, enterprise solutions and newest technologies managing servers of world-known companies?
In our company you will cooperate with IT specialists from Poland and other countries, improve your IT knowledge, language and communication skills.
You will work in a place filled with a good atmosphere, in a beautiful city full of attractions and cheerful people.
You will have an opportunity to work from the IBM office and remotely from home.
Come and work with us. Apply now for this position!
Day to day activities:
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues
- Supporting user queries and customer advices
- Proactively addressing potential issues, that may impact customer's services
- Implementing global best practices in server operation
- Providing reports of infrastructure performance
- Cooperation with other teams towards problem resolution/avoidance
- In addition to BAU support, there will be an opportunity to participate in short and long-term projects around infrastructure improvement, upgrades and migrations, adding visible values to customer business
- At least 2 years of experience in advanced Citrix XenApp / XenDesktop administration
- Good knowledge and practical experience in supporting of Citrix XenApp 6.x / 7.x and XenDesktop 5.x or 7.x enterprise environments
- Practical knowledge in Master Image implementation used in Citrix XenDesktop MCS or Provisioning solutions
- At least 2 years of experience in MS Windows Server 2008/2012 administration
- Experience in High Availability solutions
- Expertise in server installation and configuration
- Working experience in TCP/IP, DHCP and DNS
- Microsoft or Citrix certifications
- Advanced Active Directory skills
- Power Shell scripting
- Practical knowledge of Windows Server 2008/2012 environment + Linux,
- VMware, XenServer,
- Nice to have knowledge and experience with at least Citrix Netscaler Access Gateway
- Experience with App-V, Hyper-V / SCVMM, AppSense DesktopNow, Knowledge of database SQL
- Work for the best Security Company in Europe (SC winner 2016) and The Best Mobile Security Solution with IBM MaaS360 2016 SC Magazine Europe Awards
- Training and certifications
- Private medical package and insurance package
- Multisport Card
- Working on international projects in multicultural teams
- Good to be an IBMer discounts
- Cinema & trips for IBMers
- Language classes
- Summer camps for children
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
As in Job Description
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
As in Job Description
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top