Channel Sales Professional ( Resilient - UK )
Resilient - an IBM company - is the leading provider of incident management software empowering organizations to thrive in the face of cyber-attacks and business crises.
We are seeking a Channel Sales Professional (CSP)- UK
The CSP Professional will be responsible for prospecting and maintaining partnerships with Managed Security Providers, Consultants and Integrators at a European level.
In addition to developing, maintaining, and nurturing a pipeline of leads, the CSP will also assist in converting those leads to sales with the assigned partners .
You will work in tandem with Sales Engineers to perform product demonstrations and guide your assigned partners through to a successful trial and closure.
This position carries a both a business development/lead generation and closed business quota.
This position is located in UK. It provides a truly unique opportunity to join a promising early stage group within IBM, fill a pivotal role in its growth and success, and reap the associated personal, professional and financial benefits.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Our ideal Specialty CSP will have the following qualifications:
- Previous Channel Sales Experience with Cyber vendor
- Proven track record in partnering and selling with the big Integrators and Consultants
- Experience selling SOC or Compliance solutions
- Great network with leading Integrators and MSSPs prfered on a European basis
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience working with CRM systems
- Strong work ethic, personal integrity, and passion for building the next big thing
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top