Channel Sales - Ankara
This role focuses in partners-facing, Cloud sales role for partners within a defined geographical territory and set of named Business Partners.
This role covers all aspects of growing and nurturing the relationships with existing business partners (executive engagement, sales and technical readiness, account planning, marketing support) and finding new strategic resellers to maximize coverage in all area
The Channel Sales is responsible for managing a channel strategy to identify market opportunities, engage the business partners to those strategies, and progress opportunities through to the close of sale.
- Optimize brand revenue, understanding the business of partners and help partners to focus on the 'right' offering to resell
- Drive sales opportunities with key Influences/ Business Partners selling in the territory
- Be focal point to all relationships between Cloud and the partner including but not limited to Credit, Accounts Receivable/DSO, delivery metrics and initiatives.
- Develop new sources of revenue to meet market demand for specific emerging solution areas
- Business Planning - Drive business plans with the Partners, set partnership objectives, annual and quarterly sales targets
- Training - Conduct sales training for Partners
- Enablement - Equip Partners with sales enablement tools; Work with Channel Marketing to implement marketing programs for awareness and lead generation to their customer install base.
- Meet and exceed sales targets; increase partner revenues
- Accurate Reporting - Provide weekly Partner Sales Reporting ( Pipeline, Forecasting)
- Manage expectation of partners, their customers and business needs
- Define Strategic Initiatives to grow Cloud Portfolio sales via Business Partners.
- Work with MEA GEO Sales Manager to Deploy, Execute, and refine sales programs which support the Cloud strategy.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE / SKILL
- Extensive knowledge of the Cloud offerings portfolio.
- Ability to identify and resolve skills and program issues and apply knowledge of tools and selling offerings, programs and initiatives.
- Ability to support the BP's strategic and tactical plans in assigned solution area, while exceeding Cloud solution area business objectives and measurements at assigned BP account
- Ability to clearly understand the BP's vision, strategy, goals and objectives, and be able to link them to IBM business programs in assigned solution area.
- Ability to successfully co-sell and manage sales execution of Cloud specialties across assigned territory.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Refer to JD
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Refer to JD
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top