CEE- Business Development Representative
IBM Resilient is the leading provider of incident management software empowering organizations to thrive in the face of cyber-attacks and business crises.
This role will be responsible for prospecting net new business opportunities within Central & Eastern Europe. Resilient's Business Development Representatives (BDRs) are responsible for discovering, nurturing, and qualifying a pipeline of leads and converting those leads to scheduled demo appointments. BDRs work in tandem with Sales Engineers and Account Executives to perform product demonstrations and guide customers through to a successful trial and closure.
This position carries a both a business development/lead generation and activity based quota.
Our ideal BDR will have the following qualifications:
- 2-3 years of successful sales/prospecting experience
- Experience in cyber security solutions
- Experience calling compliance and/or data security software
- Experience calling into C-level security/compliance/privacy executives
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience prospecting for new business and developing warm leads
- Experience working with CRM systems
- Strong work ethic, personal integrity, and passion for building the next big thing
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Native Polish speaker/ equivalent for region
- Business level English speaker
- Previous experience of successful sales/prospecting experience
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top