Catalogue and Reporting Specialist (Fluent German)
IBM is looking for a self-driven individual with an experience in reporting, and with fluent German and English language knowledge to support its prestigious Client from the Airline industry, headquartered in Germany.
The main responsibilities of the Catalogue and Contract Administrator / Reporting specialist are:
- Managing catalogue and contract maintenance related requests following processes accurately and on time, according to the client service level agreements and expectations
- Reporting: creation of regular client facing, monthly SLA packages, daily and weekly regular reports for the operational delivery team and handle access request related activities in support of the client account
Main Responsibility Areas
- Maintaining catalogues and contracts in the system as per the signed Desktop Procedure
- Working closely with the client and the delivery team to meet the targets and reach the client satisfaction
- Providing ad-hoc and regular, standard reports both for internal and client-facing purposes
- Deliver and attend catalogue and contract trainings if and when required
- Organize and participate in regular calls with the catalogue stakeholders
- Prioritize the different tasks according to their importance and urgency
- Solving catalogue and access related issues with the relevant team's involvement
- Intermediation between supplier and client if and when needed
Main Contacts / Clients
Operational Buyer and Helpdesk Team, Client Procurement Organization, Category Managers and Tactical Sourcing Buyers, Management Team, Team Leaders, Suppliers.
Managing supplier and client catalogues with high level of attention to detail and accuracy. Ability to work alone and as a team player. Performs and/or coordinates day-to-day activities to meet operational metrics of the team. Decision making after gathering relevant information for solving the problems. Supports savings initiatives, delivery excellence and automation strategy by creative ideas based on analytics.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Fluent English
- Fluent German
- Have a good technical background or Excel or a strong eagerness to learn new tools
- Attention to detail and accuracy in every aspect of the role
- Flexibility to undertake any non-routine requests
- Ability to work pro-actively
- Analytical thinking
- Team player attitude
- Ability to work alone with minimal supervision and as a member of a team
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- IT Skills preferred in: Lotus Notes, MS Office (Excel in particular), SAP, etc
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top