Business/Data Analyst Intern-Coop - Raleigh, NC
IBM CIO (Chief Information Office) Organization is looking for innovative talent for our Raleigh, NC office in Research Triangle Park who bring fresh new ideas to create a productive environment for all IBMers across the globe through our internship program offering. Our mission is to provide the best work experience in a digital workplace to all IBM employees and consequently positively impact on the way IBM deliver what our clients need.
Are you interested in working in an innovative and collaborative environment for the summer? If so, this is your chance to work in the first IBM area to become agile and to create meaningful solutions that impact our technology and business transformation for a new business era - all in just one summer!
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience with User Experience (UX) design
- Minimum of 1-year experience using problem solving skills such as: Analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, prepare and recommend solution alternatives
- Ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills
- Ability to draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties
- Ability to challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve
- Enrolled in a Bachelor of Science in Business Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or a similar degree program
Ability to work in the United States without the need for current or future IBM sponsorship
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Experience using Agile and Design Thinking methodologies
- Experience working with leaders of design
- Experience writing user stories and requirements documents using analytical skills
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top