Business Transformation Consultant-Internet of Things
IBM GBS is looking for a managing consultant to join Cognitive Process Transformation platform. As a member of IBM GBS you will be part of a team providing consulting & implementation services in various industries and technology fields, including AI, Block chain, Cloud, Data and IoT, etc. You will get expose to cutting edge technology and witness how technology is implemented in solving real world business issue, how the "New Era" comes.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Deliver consulting and implementation services to clients.
- New business initiatives and development.
- Communicate well with sales/pre-sales/industry focal to bring in opportunities and qualify leads.
- Build up new solutions on demand and pitch them to internal sales/pre-sales/industry leaders and most importantly external clients.
- Attend marketing events to promote IBM solutions to large audience, educate & communicate with clients to discover potential pipelines.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Minimum 15 Years of Supply Chain consulting experiences in IND & DIS sectors.
Domain knowledge in PLM, MES, SCM, MRO.
Prior IBM work experiences a definite advantage.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Graduated from top tier universities.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top