Business Transformation Consultant: Operational Risk Management
At IBM, we know that transformation drives change, and it is in our DNA to continuously transform. Our Business Transformation Consultants help drive large scale change that spans IBM business units and geographies. As a part of this team, you will have the unique opportunity to be a part of driving IBM's ongoing transformation as a company that continuously innovates and leads the market.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Who you are:
- As a Business Transformation Consultant, you will work on projects that help clients integrate strategy, process, technology and information to increase effectiveness, reduce costs and improve profit and shareholder value
- You will have an opportunity to build a powerful portfolio of interesting and rewarding experiences
- You can take advantage of opportunities to master new skills, work across different disciplines, move into new challenges and develop a robust understanding of different industries
- Collaboratively co-create a Business Strategy for the client organization
- Deliver flexible, fit-for-purpose Operating Models to meet the client's unique business needs and culture goals
- Use considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems
- Ideate with clients to identify and analyze complex business challenges.
- Contribute to effort to define and implement to-be HR organization processes and a strategy to leverage Digital HR & Workday/SuccessFactors/Oracle
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses that will help you
- You'll learn directly from guide developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You'll have the opportunity to work in many different areas to identify what really excites you
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in IBM Openpages along with expertise in Core Java, JSP
- Experience on making Configuration changes and User Administration tasks on IBM Open Pages
- Ability to work on Development/Enhancement requests
- Demonstrated experience in Install and Upgrade of the Product - IBM Open pages along with performing unit testing
- Work on Development, Testing, Deployment of the developed solution across all environments
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Proven experience on Linux/Unix is an advantage
- Nice to have skills like Angular JS, React JS, Node JS, or any other UI development tools
- Willingness to deliver outcomes in an Agile environment
- Preferred 2 years real time experience in Kronos
- Knowledge of innovative work styles such as Design Thinking or similar methods for driving creative thought
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals
- Ability to manage change with good time management and focus on strict deliverable with tight deadlines
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top