Business Transformation Consultant - HR Reinvention / HCM Cloud
As the ability to anticipate, manage and capitalize on pervasive change is often the difference between market leadership and extinction, mastering the art of change in a digital world is now a critical competitive advantage.
Research suggests that employees want digital experiences in the work environment similar to those they enjoy in their daily lives. Helping them embrace change in your organization should incorporate social and collaborative elements while being engaging, exciting and positive. Our new, consumer-style Digital Change platform includes user apps, analytics, dashboards and creative studios to help you drive employee adoption, buy-in and enthusiasm for your vision.
The traditional change curve no longer applies to most of our client's transformational journeys - employees expect to experience innovative, creative change in a personal, anywhere, anytime fashion. Our change management approach is a science, led by data, behavioral research, and software to help our clients make real-time strategic change decisions based on behavioral science and cognitive insights.
• Create and iterate: immersive and differentiating studio experiences to accelerate change initiatives
• Anywhere, anytime: assess the status of your change program on the go with our metrics-driven Change Insight Dashboard and App
• Predictive change analytics: make organizational decisions based on science and data, by industry, geography, transformational complexity, and organizational size
• Employee-centric: highly personalized experiences exploiting the power of social & mobile
• Continuous listening: understand how your employees are experiencing the transformation journey
Areas of expertise for Digital Change are:
We will revolutionize the way clients experience change. IBM change management services are delivered in ways that encourage the customer and employee experiences clients aspire to create. We unleash the power of social and mobile to personalize employees experience of change. We use creative, studio-based consultancy to sense, predict and respond to engagement, performance, learning and behavioural analytics. IBM helps clients to embed change.
• Envision the future:
Focus on studio sessions to align the portfolio of initiatives on clients' digital transformation agenda
• Design with us:
Rapidly define the new structure, roles and skills required to operate clients' organization, within the context of the emerging ecosystem
• Create with us:
Launch an immersive, personalized transformation experience for employees that provides a seamless experience across all organizational "touch points"
• Inspire productive change:
Identify, retain and build a talent pool that is empowered to challenge, reinvent, ideate and innovate at all levels
• Encourage new ways of working:
Instigate viral change initiatives to guide and reinforce desired behavioral changes
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Supporting the development of business opportunities, proposal and solution development (consultative selling) of Digital Change Management
the use of agile, data based, and digital organizational change methodology
• the planning and drive of mission-critical client enterprise transformation initiatives
the focus on the overall Employee Experience and Engagement,
• the development of innovative client propositions for next generation Talent and HR solutions representing the rapidly changing market
• the build and grow of a successful Digital Change Management consulting practice
providing guidance on the application of Digital CM Tools
• and readiness to travel internationally (80% contractual agreed time, weekends home when project allows that)
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top