Business Solution Professional - Healthcare Industry Consultant
- Accountable for pipeline development and profitable sales in our existing as well as new clients.
- To support Healthcare cluster to develop businesses for healthcare industry.
- To grow on healthcare payer and provider clients regarding products & solutions for the Healthcare Industry.
- Prepare and deliver compelling points of view and propositions to our clients
- Lead pre-sales activities, scope, solution, propose and close opportunities in our leading clients working with account partners and service line leaders
- Establish and maintain trusted relationships with key client stakeholders
- Build and manage a pipeline of opportunities aligned with our key solutions and offerings
- Collaborate across IBM and with our ecosystem partners to bring unmatched value to our clients
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Broad knowledge of Healthcare Industry and deep knowledge of clients' businesses is require to help grow the healthcare segments.
- At least 5 years of experience negotiating and selling consulting services projects
- At least 5 years of experience in healthcare industry in Singapore
- At least 5 years of experience in management/technology consulting and complex systems integration
- At least 3 years of experience in business development and sales of consulting services to C-suite executives of $5M+ / year
- At least 3 years of experience delivering complex consulting services projects
- At least 3 years of experience managing and leading teams
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top