Business Sales & Delivery Executive in Cognitive & Analytics
As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM's consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM's top technologies. If you're ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as IoT, Blockchain and digital transformation, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As Business Sales & Delivery Executive in Cognitive & Analytics you will:
- Demonstrate a track record of success at leading pursuits, and delivering complex Cognitive and Advanced Analytics solutions.
- Have significant Client facing experience across multiple industries and lines of business.
- Leverage all data and use cutting edge cognitive technologies to successfully address client's high priority business problems.
- Have deep knowledge in advanced data processing, machine learning, AI, IoT, and the technological tools used to perform cutting edge analytics like R and Python.
- Demonstrate a strong background to build a trusted relationship and work collaboratively in a matrix organization across multiple geographies and business units within IBM.
- Demonstrated success in C-Suite consultative sales process.
- Be interacting and gaining respect from Client CIO, CEO, SVP, CAO and their teams.
- Develop a strategy that puts offerings and talent ahead of the market. Expected to have the knowledge and/or experience in the following skills: Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Computing, Machine Learning, Algorithms, Business Analytics, Statistical Models, Natural Language Processing, Natural Language Understanding, Evaluation Metrics, Conversation, Chatbots, Computer Vision, IBM Watson, Discovery, Visual Recognition.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 10 years of experience in IT consultancy. The Cognitive and Advanced Analytics solutions in particular.
- Have been working in a company of Digital Transformation skills development.
- Proven sales track record.
- Experience in delivery and selling IT projects.
- Experience managing big projects.
- Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia & English to be able to discuss and communicate business/technical subjects with the clients.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Background in Consulting Services Sales
- Experience leading big teams
- Build executive relationships
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top