Business Sales & Delivery Executive, HR Cognitive Process Services, AP
As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM's consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM's top technologies. If you're ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as IoT, Blockchain and digital transformation, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM's Talent and Transformation practice is seeking a Business Development Executive (BDE) to drive sales of IBM's HR Cognitive Process Services (HR BPO) practice in Asia-Pacific.
- Identifying, developing and marketing of highly complex Human Resources BPO to senior client (C-Suite) executives in region
- Building a sustainable pipeline of HR BPO opportunities in region by creating and building relationships with senior client executives in region
- Managing multiple opportunities concurrently and will have assigned revenue, expense, and customer satisfaction targets
- Developing an in-depth knowledge of IBM's HR BPO solutions, its' underlying value proposition and implementation approaches
- Working closely with the client to develop an implementation approach that demonstrates the total business value of the solution to the client, highlights speed to value, as well as key risks and mitigation strategies
- Presenting thought leadership and IBM offerings and value proposition at external industry events
- Ability to identify and cross-sell broader IBM offerings outside of HR BPO
- Significant experience (15 years+) with multi-tower HR BPO sales with focus on HR transformation deals in Asia-Pacific
- Recognized thought leader in Human Resources industry trends
- Expert in identifying and building specialty solutions in new markets
- Demonstrated ability to quickly develop an in-depth understanding of client's business, goals and strategies, and align solutions to client business needs
- Track record of wins in a competitive environment, e.g. Accenture, Genpact
- Successful track record of selling HR Consulting work to C-Suite executives
- Have deep industry knowledge and experience with HR BPO solutions
Key skills include:
In-depth working knowledge of the HR industry and an ability to market very complex IBM solutions, products and services. Understand the framework within which HR BPO operates and the underlying competitive strategies. Recruit partners, form and dissolve alliances in an industry.
Teamwork at highest levels. Leads large, very complex engagement teams responsible for the development of deliverables, such as client proposal and presentations. Drives and manages an effective partnership with the clients through contact with executive management and individuals that influence executive team. Conducts client negotiations on very complex issues at the senior executive level reaching lasting agreements and commitments.
Anticipates future client problems and develops realistic visions and strategies based on risk management plans. Makes decisions based on scope of the deal and possible trade-offs to best meet client's objectives within the limits necessary to win the contract. Applies creativity and judgment in developmental work on very complex opportunities or other projects within the business environment.
Develops and implements market strategy and plan to target key clients within the industry. Develops relationships with clients and external associations to enhance position in the market. Recognized as an expert and leader in the formation of strategic relationship with client to develop long-term business solutions that provide client competitive advantage. In-depth knowledge of the industry trends, directions and goals as well as competitive strategies and offerings.
Advises executive team to position long-term strategic issues and solutions. Directs resource team to ensure appropriate quantity and quality of technical/services resources are deployed. Leads team of professionals and provides ongoing guidance in the development of solutions for large or complex opportunities. Typically leads several opportunities concurrently.
Accountable for business unit and specific personal objectives, including revenue, profit, expense, and customer satisfaction.Develops the strategies and tactics that will win the business, including teaming arrangement, alliances, subcontractors, competitive strategies, tactics and responses.Manages to a high level of customer satisfaction. Designs and implements plans to increase customer satisfaction. Has overall marketing responsibility for the final proposal to the client.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top