Business Sales & Delivery Executive
- Executes sales leadership and exhibits proficiency in identifying, qualifying and/or closing large/complex business and IT solution opportunities, as well as mid-market opportunities to General Business clients.
- These opportunities lead with high value services such as Application Maintenance Services or Consulting Service offerings, aggregate the sale of all IBM offerings (including all hardware, software and services) around those opportunities.
- Demonstrates thorough organizational, business and professional skills and has primary responsibility for the success of bringing the appropriate solution to closure.
- Takes direction from the appropriate IBM leaders, as designated in the detailed description, and drives IBM's efforts to become the premier solutions provider.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Bachelor's Degree graduated
At least 8 years IT industry experiences
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Bachelor's Degree graduated
- At least 8 years IT industry experiences
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top