Business Development Executive -- GTS Systems Services (m/f)
To strengthen the professional sales team, we are looking for self-motivated and disciplined Business Development Executives who have experience selling and solutioning Hybrid Cloud Services opportunities. These professionals will work to identify, support, and win Hybrid Cloud Services opportunities with Public Cloud teams such as Amazon, Microsoft, and possibly others in North America.
These positions are responsible for selling Hybrid Cloud services for Public cloud platforms on AWS & Azure including the following but not limited to; IBM Managed Services, Migration Services, Deployment Services, Networking Services, and Brokerage Services.
Candidates must have previous experience selling Cloud Services and/or must have experience selling AWS or Azure Public Cloud solutions. Pre-sales / Sales certifications from either Amazon, Microsoft, or both are highly preferred.
AWS Certifications: AWS Business Professional, AWS TCO and Cloud Economics, & AWS Solutions Training for Partners: Foundations.
Microsoft Certifications: Candidates being able to show training/certification in AZURE is highly desired.
This is a sales incentive based position.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Demonstrate the ability to understand, provide face to face (f2f) value proposition capabilities, as well as sell and negotiate cloud managed services and Hybrid Cloud related solutions.
- Demonstrate customer experience in selling, progressing and closing complex, and often transformational solutions.
- Develop and present technical solutions and configurations for infrastructure as a service with our clients including cloud instances, storage, networking, OS, database and managed services.
- Engage directly with IT and/or C-level executives to understand their key challenges and demonstrate and price solutions that fit their needs for Public Cloud based solutions
- Language Requirement: English and German fluent
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Engage directly with line of business executives to understand their key challenges and demonstrate and price solutions that fit their needs, building solutions using IBM GTS Hybrid Cloud Services portfolio.
- Develop and execute tactical and strategic sales strategies that leverage existing client relationships, drive win plans that capitalize on or create compelling events and highlight IBM's differentiation to ultimately win the business.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top