Business Analyst – NiLS and IRT 1st line support
The purpose of this job is to support the business applications with special focus on IBM Registration Tool, (Nordic International Leasing) NILS systems. Main role is to provide 1st level support on IRT (WW level) and NILS systems for all Europe end-users, and to be an interface between service provider teams and customers in any issue handling or project related works.
• Support existing business processes are implemented in IRT and NILS systems. Support means technical and business support as 1st entry point in service support team in case of incidents which are reported by customers;
• Follow the defined issue handling process and operational practices (Agile, DevOps, Lean, etc.)
• Represent customers in change requests (IR, APAR) are raised by them;
• Support the operation of IRT and NILS system based on system strategy, defined by functonal manager, technical owner
• Follow the defined application, Client Service, CIO, IGF and global IBM strategy;
• Support the IRT and NILS or general Client Service projects as member of the projects or as an action holder;
• Follow quality rules and standards are defined by the company, doing the daily work according to these;
• Follow and frequently review Client Services, IRT and NILS related support instructions and procedures, propose changes if it is required;
• Coordinate test activities for CoE users in case of IRT and NILS releases based on project leaders instructions;
• Organize education of customers using IRT and NILS systems, manage the newcomer education for all new end-users for IRT and NILS. Proactively look for the konwledge gaps where any education is needed, make proposal for it in line with business directives;
• Frequently report to direct leaders (client service manager and project leader in case of application related project works) about status of project activities, actions, tasks; doing documentation about completed and closed items;
• Develop own skills and knowledge with in line with business strategy. Build the gathered knowledge into team knowledge;
• Support the communication between users and service provider, direct communication with users in case of any system changes, outages are affecting them;
• Take care of IRT and NILS knowledge base for IRT and NILS, means updating of FAQ database, internal service document libraries, measure customer or 1st level service team's knowledge, propose training, consultations or any changes if it is necessary.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• University or college degree in IT field;
• Fluent English (written and verbal).
• Min 1 year experience at IT support field (SQL, scripting, MS macros);
• General financial and IT service skill;
• Knowledge in general IT systems and architecture field.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Customer friendly attitude;
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team;
- Creative and proactive thinking;
- Open mind for new solutions;
- General system-integration skills.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top