Business Analyst (Internship)
- Providing basic technical support to the business analyst team.
- Preparing functional and non-functional analysis, using cases under supervision of manager.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelor's Degree in Sciences.
- Basic knowledge in Analyze Client Needs, Requirements & Expectations.
- Basic knowledge in Development of Business Requirements.
- Basic knowledge in Performing Validating Requirements with Client.
- Basic knowledge in Apply Knowledge of Business-IT Requirements.
- English: Intermediate +
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top