Business Analyst – ICFS Pricing and Portfolio 1st line support
This position belongs to European Client Services organization within CIO Services.
It connects to ELS (Enterprise Lease Suite, the standard application set for IGF Client Financing line of business) support organization as business analyst for ELS related projects - directed by the technical owner and the client services manager.
Customers are the IGF Centre of Excellence (CoE) end-users and all local office users in Europe who are using ELS.
The purpose of this job is to support ELS deployment projects and the International Customer Financing (ICFS) application of the suite, with special focus on the ICFS Pricing and ICFS Portfolio modules and its connected tools, interfaces. Moreover, to advise on IGF CuF business process which is implemented by ELS IT systems.
This position requires key role between service provider team and customers in issue management or any other project related works.
• Support existing business processes are implemented in ICFS Pricing and Portfolio systems. Support means technical and business support as 1st entry point in service support team in case of incidents which are reported by customers;
• Follow the defined issue handling process and operational practices (Agile, DevOps, Lean, etc.)
• Represent customers in change requests (IR, APAR) are raised by them;
• Support the operation of ICFS Pricing and Portfolio system based on system strategy, defined by functonal manager, technical owner
• Follow the defined application, Client Service, CIO, IGF and global IBM strategy;
• Support the ICFS Pricing and Portfolio or general Client Service projects as member of the projects or as an action holder;
• Follow quality rules and standards are defined by the company, doing the daily work according to these;
• Follow and frequently review Client Services, ICFS Pricing and Portfolio related support instructions and procedures, propose changes if it is required;
• Coordinate test activities for CoE users in case of ICFS Pricing and Portfolio releases based on project leaders instructions;
• Organize education of customers using ICFS Pricing and Portfolio systems, manage the newcomer education for all new end-users for ICFS Pricing and Portfolio. Proactively look for the knowledge gaps where any education is needed, make proposal for it in line with business directives;
• Frequently report to direct leaders (client service manager and project leader in case of application related project works) about status of project activities, actions, tasks; doing documentation about completed and closed items;
• Develop own skills and knowledge with in line with business strategy. Build the gathered knowledge into team knowledge;
• Support the communication between users and service provider, direct communication with users in case of any system changes, outages are affecting them;
• Take care of ICFS Pricing and Portfolio knowledge base, means updating of FAQ database, internal service document libraries, measure customer or 1st level service team's knowledge, propose training, consultations or any changes if it is necessary.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- University or college degree in IT field;
- Fluent English (written and verbal).
- Min 1 year of experience at IT support field (SQL, scripting, MS macros);
- General financial and IT service skill;
- Knowledge in general IT systems and architecture field.
- Experience in asset based leasing systems or banking systems
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Customer friendly attitude;
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team;
- Creative and proactive thinking;
- Open mind for new solutions;
- General system-integration skills
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top