IBM CDL CIO I&E (Integration & Entitlement ) team is a rapidly growing team in IBM CIO office. We have ownership on couple of WW IBM CIO applications/assets to support IBM On-prem SWs and SaaS business.
Along with the team, you will have many opportunities to apply extensive BI/BA related technologies to our owned projects, like OLTP (SAP, DB2), ETL (DB2/BLU, ESB/MQ, IIS/DataStage, Big Data), OLAP (Cognos), Data Mining (SPSS, R) etc. Most importantly, you will be able to apply these cutting-edging technologies to our DevOps journey. We will work together to support IBM Sales for transactions data handling from end to end. From specific business requirements to final implementation including front-end data display based on Cognos or other BI tool/Web/Mobile. In this team, you will have great opportunities to work with senior worldwide Data Integration professionals and plenty of chances to learn leading edge Data Integration technologies. Most importantly, you will have the valuable opportunities to study how IBM runs its enterprise transformation from business perspective.
Job Description / Responsibilities
1. Understand End users / Stakeholders business requirements clearly
2. Help PO and Developers to straighten up requirements from Business area
3. Validate and test code changes from business acceptance perspective
4. Close cooperation with PO and developers to delivery requirements
5. Provide support to end users or related other teams as and when required
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Strong skill of business analysis on data fields
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Familiar with Database knowledge
- Strong communication skill in English
- Good teamwork spirit
- Open minded and Self-motivated
- Quick learner
- Strong sense of ownership and high accountability
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science or related disciplines
- English: Fluent (Good written and verbal communication skills in English)
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top