Brokerage Solution Engineer
IBM is a global technology and innovation company present in India since 1992. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with approximately 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries as diverse as healthcare, retail, banking, travel, manufacturing, and many more, by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things. We are changing how we create,how we collaborate,how we analyze,how we engage. IBM is a leader in this global transformation.
Business Unit Introduction
IBM Global Technology Services (GTS) helps clients plan, implement and manage an efficient, resilient, flexible IT infrastructure. IBM GTS is the partner of choice for infrastructure services - be it transformational outsourcing tied to business outcomes or integrated managed services or discrete services.
Who you are:
As a Specialist you will apply your expertise in developing and implementation of the solution architecture. You will also be working on product customization, integration and extensions required for the solution to meet the customer's expectation.
What you'll do :
- Should develop field customizations and Integrations.
- Python Design & Development.
- Work in a Hybrid Cloud setup
- Work on container technologies like Docker & Kubernetes
- Work in Agile/Scrum model.
- Requirements interpretation.
- low-level development
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You'll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 2+ years of experience with IaaS covering Computer Network & Storage across multiple Public Cloud providers including AWS, Azure, and Soft Layer .
• Understanding of Ordering lifecycle on Public Cloud.
• Exposure to ITIL aligned teams (Incident Management) .
• Understanding of Middleware platform.
• Basic Administration of Windows and Linux .
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Understanding of Network concepts
- Basic Administration of Windows and Linux
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top