Blueprism Robotics Developer (VBA / .NET / C+)
Blueprism Robotics Developers will be able to translate a process definition into an automation that can optimize the service delivery. They should be at expert level in various programming languages and being able learn new technologies and application when needed.
Robotics Developers must work closely with Project Managers, other Developers, and Delivery SMEs to understand the end to end process, therefore teamwork and customer services skills are important for the role.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- RPA tools (Blue Prism/Automation Anywhere or UI Path)
- VBA Programming
- Visual Studio
- Advanced Excel (Macros)
- SAP Scripting
- SAP Experience
- SQL / MySQL
- Microsoft product expertise (sharepoint)
- Swift / Java
- OSX framework
- Strong design guidelines: MVC / Spatial
- Java programming & Eclipse
- REST Services / APIs
- Git / Github
- Cloud application development - Bluemix, Azure, AWS
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- At least 1 year of experience modeling processes (MS Visio, IBM Blueworks Live, etc)
- At least 1 year of experience in project execution using various development methodologies, including agile development methodologies
- At least 1 year of experience in negotiation and structured problem determination skills
- At least 2 years of experience working in global delivery environment (e.g. teaming with resources from other countries.)
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top