Blockchain Solution Architect_IBM GSI Labs
About IBM: IBM is a global technology and innovation company. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with presence in 170 countries. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, unusually distinguishes IBM from other companies in the industry.
Over the past 100 years, a lot has changed at IBM, in this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries as diverse as healthcare, retail, banking, travel, manufacturing, and many more, by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things. We like to say, "be essential." We are changing how we create. How we collaborate. How we analyze. How we engage.
Join the next generation of innovators, inventors and entrepreneurs who are changing the very way the world works. We want the brightest minds doing work that encourages, in an environment where growth is supported. IBMers get to discover their potential, so they're inspired to build breakthroughs that help our clients succeed. We're building teams with varied strengths with people who want their ideas to matter. Join us - you'll be proud to call yourself an IBMer.
Business Unit Introduction: The Global System Integrators Lab (GSI) is a global mission based out of IBM India Software Labs and comprises a team of Architects, Specialists, Solution managers, Program managers across all IBM Software capabilities. The lab is focused on engaging with System Integrators in a programmatic approach, with a goal of building their capability through joint Go-to-Market solutions using IBM's newest technologies and partners, building joint assets & solutions on IBM Data platform, supporting Centres of Competency within the GSIs, and providing thought leadership & innovations to inspire and activate the larger developer communities within the SIs and GSIs.
Who you are: As a Blockchain Solution Architect, you will apply your deep expertise in architecting and designing solutions based on IBM's blockchain platform, for our partners and system integrators. Additionally you will also help position IBM's blockchain platform against competitive platforms. You will also be required to present IBM's point of view on blockchain and play a consultative role with IBM's partners and system integrators.
What you'll do: As a Blockchain Solution Architect, You'll:
- Help IBM's partners and system integrators to build differentiated solutions using IBM's blockchain platform.
- Demonstrate thought leadership and be a trusted advisor for IBM partners and system integrators.
- Help with architecture and review of blockchain solutions.
- Demonstrate through reference architectures and prototyping how IBM blockchain can be used to meet business objectives.
- Collaborate with IBM's global teams and help provide feedback on IBM's blockchain platform.
- Work with IBM's alliance leaders to grow and build strategic partnerships.
How we'll help you grow:
- You will get an opportunity to understand future marketplace trends, influence business strategies to address future customer requirements and influence industry standards.
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses to become the guide you want to be.
- You'll directly interact with the Product development and Offering management teams and gain knowledge of product nuances and GTM strategies.
- You'll interact extensively and learn from Senior Technical leaders from IBM and Business partner organizations.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 6 to 13 years of Industry work experience, at least a year working on Blockchain related technologies.
- Deep Understanding of Blockchain concepts and architecture, smart contracts and consensus algorithms
- Hands on experience on one among the following: Hyper-ledger Fabric, Ethereum (Solidity) or R3 Corda
- Understanding of integration architectures and ability to integrate existing applications with blockchain solutions
- Knowledge of Web Application design and architecture
- Proficient in one or more programming languages such as Java, Go or NodeJS
- Familiarity with basic cryptography, digital signatures, hashing
- Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies and emerging computing trends.
- Good communication and teamwork abilities in addition to technical depth
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Experience with complex deployment pipelines using tools like Chef, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience delivering working prototypes and preferable real world implementations of blockchain technology based solutions.
- Experience in enterprise software and cloud services.
- Experience working in an agile software development organization.
- Demonstrable ability to drive cross-team solutions with complex dependencies.
- Have worked with popular big data analysis platforms (Hadoop, Spark, etc).
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top