IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
In this exciting role you will lead, design/develop and maintain enterprise architecture frameworks in support of client technical and operational needs and develop the strategy to deliver enterprise architecture services and solutions to address current and emerging client requirements.
• Own the technical relationship with clients, including managing product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, coordination of additional technical resources, and obtaining client requirements and translating these into a client specific solution design.
• Architect and provide biometric solutions that will help IBM clients to overcome operational challenges and to achieve effective innovation.
• Serve as subject matter expert for defining and reviewing technical designs and solutions.
• Lead prioritization of client solution/technical requirements and champion resolution of solution/product gaps internally.
• Work with potential clients to analyze IT infrastructure for potential opportunities to demonstrate enterprise solution's unique capabilities.
• Develop individual skill set and expand product knowledge to maximize value and to deliver quality services to our clients. This includes attaining designated certification requirements and attending product-specific training, reviewing technical literature, and obtaining hands-on experience.
• Lead in industry groups to further the field of end to end biometric and identity management solutions to include Blockchain, IoT, cybersecurity, artificial intelligence, etc.
• Bring proven solution strategy and design experience to lead and manage biometric solution advancement and go to market designs that compliment other strategic IBM offerings.
The Public Service Sector consulting practice is a trusted advisor to federal, state and local governments, partnering to meet challenges and responding quickly to citizen demands, business needs, new economic conditions, and changing legislative priorities and policies
Health Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial Guidance. Competitive 401K. Training and Learning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, guidance and coverage for a diverse employee population.
Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. Company wide we kicked off an internal talent strategy program called Go Organic. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in our workforce through:
- Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills
- Finding the dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee's strengths and career aspirations
- Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation
With an employee population of 375,000 in over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. IBMers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and for the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work, and play in!
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Architect & provide biometric solutions.
• Familiarity with IT development and delivery methodologies.
• Design/develop and maintain enterprise biometric architecture frameworks.
• Provide strategic technical direction across a diverse team.
• Collaborate with other architects, vendors and technical SMEs both within and outside the enterprise.
• Develop the strategy to deliver enterprise biometric architecture services and solutions.
• Proven leadership and technical skills to design & deliver advanced biometric solutions & operations to enable and support complex IT systems.
• Industry recognition & credentials in biometrics and/or identity and access management.
• Lead strategy through analysis & understanding of trends in business and regulatory/legal/industry compliance.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
• Identity and Access Management / Privileged Access Management.
• Ability to interact with all levels of an organization.
• Maintain security and risk controls / apply IT security standards and practices.
• Project management experience.
• Experience working with vendors and clients to carry out proof of concepts and design discussions.
• Experience presenting solutions and designs to stakeholders and clients.
• Public trust or higher level clearance.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top