Baltic operational administrator
Are you a person who loves numbers and takes pride in delighting Clients? Are you ready to begin an exciting journey with a century old organization that has stayed significant and continues to lead in these disruptive times?
If yes then Join us!
What you'll do:
- Manage the sales invoicing process from collection to distribution
- File and upload invoices to the systems.
- Follow up on delay in payments.
- Communication with customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- good English language
- good verbal and written communication skills
- organizational skills
- experience with MS office products
- attention to details
- knowledge of accounting would be beneficial
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top