Backup & Restore Specilasit
Your future made with IBM
IBM Client Innovation Center Wroclaw & Katowice is now hiring experienced professionals!
Experience new and diverse professional challenges. Take your career further with IBM's Client Innovation Center Wroclaw & Katowice. Be part of a multicultural team that helps our clients to transform how their IT services are delivered. You will discover a friendly team-focused environment: an inspiring workplace that provides an open and collaborative culture. You will have an opportunity to work from the IBM office and remotely from home. Enjoy varied and challenging work - and grow your expertise through training and career development tailored to you. Shape your future by joining a global team that has driven client success for more than 100 years.
Currently we are looking for Backup & Restore Specialist, who would like to improve technical skills in our team. We are offering opportunity to work in the international team providing support for a global customers.
Come and work with us. Apply now for this position!
- Monitoring, maintaining and solving backup and recovery related problems
- Troubleshooting hardware (tape libraries),
- Implementing changes requested by the customer or as a part of the problem resolution
- Internal and external trainings and certifications
- upskilling programs, wide possibilities of skills' development
- Multisport card
- Private medical package (Medicover) and insurance package
- Cinema, ski and mountain trips for IBMers
- Holiday camps for children
- Discounts for IBMers (for wide range of services/products)
- Social Fund benefits
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Working experience with Backup&Recovery software IBM Spectrum Protect, formerly Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM)
- Experience in Tape Library management
- Skills in all levels of Backup & Restore support (including implementation of Backup&Restore solutions, preparation of DR plans)
- Experience in installation and management of backup clients (BA, TDP)
- Knowledge of Disaster Recovery policies and procedures
- Experience in IT and general knowledge of networking and operating systems (Unix, Windows)]
- Experience in scripting (e.g. bash, perl)
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Experience in Virtual Tape Library management is considered an advantage
- Experience in VM backups
- Experience with IBM's solutions
- Knowledge of Disk Storage technology basics
- Knowledge of SAN technology basics
- Knowledge of Databases
- Knowledge of virtualization technology (VMware)
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top