Backup & Restore Specilasit
Are looking for a new opportunity? Do you want to join Cloud team and be part of a strategic GTS offering? If yes - this job posting is for you!
We are looking for an experienced Backup and Restore Specialist. You will be responsible for monitoring, maintaining and solving backup and recovery related problems in Cloud environments (Public, Private or Hybrid Cloud). You will be responsible for administrative tasks (implement changes requested by the customer or as a part of the incident resolution) as well as take part in interesting projects when we board new clients. This position might require working overtime (if needed) and take on call duty (sometimes on weekends), as well as taking part in Disaster Recovery exercises.
- Trainings and certifications
- Private medical package and insurance package
- Multisport Card
- Working on international projects in multicultural teams
- Good to be an IBMer discounts
- Cinema & trips for IBMers
- Language classes
- Summer camps for children
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Working experience with IBM Spectrum Protect (TSM, TSM for VE)
- Experience in installation and management of backup clients
- Understanding of Cloud environment
- Good Understanding of Windows and Unix operating systems
- Proven teamwork and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Experience with other software backup solutions (Zerto, Veem, Rear etc.)
- Experience with traditional backup (Tape Library)
- Knowledge of Storage solutions, especially SDS (Software Defined Storage)
- Knowledge of IT in general (Cloud, Virtualization, Database etc.)
- Keen to learn new technologies
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top