Would you like to start your career in an international company?
The world nowadays is changing faster than ever. Technology and data are reshaping industries and our lives. IBM's access to state of the art analytics, machine learning (Watson), cloud, blockchain, etc. along with our affinity to experiment and pilot make this a truly rare opportunity to engage, learn, and lead.
New roles are being built that never existed before to meet the demands of this transformation. We are welcoming a professional with passion, technical background and with an experience in Java to join our complex organization.
Are you ready for?
Great opportunity for a BackEnd Developer in Java to work for one of the biggest international IT company, based within our Bratislava office. The successful candidate will work as part of an Agile (Scrum) software development team developing and supporting application software solutions for internal customer's specific products.
What your daily tasks will look like?
- Produce technical designs based on specifications from the BA's
- Carry out Coding, documenting and testing of technical designs
- Resolve defects in existing code
- Build your career path with us.
- Experience a friendly working environment
- Enjoy our innovative working ways
- Try Agile methodology on daily basis.
- Be ready to be empowered
- Salary starting from 1900 € gross, depending on relevant experience
- Choose from wide range of benefits to keep your work-life balance.
What do you need for your success?
- Knowledge of Spring framework stack
- Working experience with at least one from SpringBoot, Spring MVC, Spring WebFlux, Spring Security, Spring cloud and RESTful web service framework
- J2EE development skills
- Working experience coding in java RCP/spring/SWT calling REST services
- Familiarity with DB development/data modelling; container technology (Docker), SQL as well as NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis)
- Experience with consuming and implementing REST services
- Understanding of Continues Integration / Delivery
- Understanding of Microservices architecture (which are spring-boot Docker containers deployed to Rancher)
- Experience with building tools, scripting like Maven or Gradle, source control versioning (Git preferred)
- Experience with working in a team
What benefits do we offer?
- Annual performance bonus payment
- Subsidized meal-tickets
- Special IBM discounts
- Diners club - private credit card
- Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Flexible working time
- Three additional vacation days
- International environment
- Life Insurance
- Medical sanatorium
- Up to three self-recovery days
- 100% sick leave compensation
- Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
-Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning course
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top