B2B & Cash Admin Analyst
This job role covers the accounts receivable Cash Application process which means working on the settlement of the invoice either by payment, credit or authorized adjustments. In addition, this role includes B2B execution, which means that instead of paper invoices, the B2B team creates electronic invoices (as the only original invoice) and uploads them to clients' web portals automatically or manually. People in this role are responsible for a timely, accurate and documented resolution of Customer Payment and to handle e-invoicing for a set of customers, in addition to maintain a good relationship with A/R collectors.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Daily activity of application of the cash received from IBM's bank accounts against open invoices and credit notes which converts Open items to settled items
- Creating manual invoices on several portals
- Overseeing the correct flow of automated B2B solutions
- Tracking incorrect submissions and helping to drive towards a solution
- Working together with several counterparts to make sure the solutions run correctly
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- High level of accuracy with good attention to details
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility
- Independent worker, also able to work well in a team
- Dedicated and driven to achieve and succeed
- Good organization skills
- Problem solving attitude and investigative nature
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top