- Budapest, Hungary
As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world's technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Business Process Automation Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The aim of this role is to create automation solutions that improve business processes within IBM's Global Procurement to drive value for our organization. Work with key stakeholders to understand the business processes within the organization and identify opportunities for improvement. Information gathering, analyzing, defining requirements to achieve desired outcomes. The candidate needs to use various automation, database and cognitive solutions and technologies to design and develop suitable process improvement solutions for the identified areas, including their maintenance processes.
Main Responsibility Areas:
- As RPA Developer, you will build automation processes and maintain them for operations use on daily basis. Work on meaningful timelines under project mode and execute creation of robots.
- Crafting Automation process solutions according to the standard automation design principles and conventions, and in accordance with Operational needs.
- Coding and scripting in any of the automation tools
- Fix or resolve issues with the Automation
- Configuring new Automation using core automation tool that are efficient, well-structured, maintainable and easy to understand
- Building and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phase
- Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases.
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Successfully managing issues that arise and providing timely responses and solutions as required. Demonstrate a mature and sophisticated approach to problem solving.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Technical Deployment Experience in one or more leading RPA technologies (e.g. Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UIPath etc)
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in programming (including scripting or coding), working knowledge of Python, SAP Scripting, excel Macro, SQL and relational databases, and application development.
- Experience is design, develop and configure automation bots that can meet Operations need and are in-line with client requirements
- Ensure the adherence of Design Automation solution by managing standard design, principles and conventions.
- The design and principles should be easy to maintain
- Ability to develop Bots / Automation job code / scripts that are well-structured
- Expertise in UAT testing, Troubleshooting and Maintenance of these scripts
- Ability to identify areas for improvement, optimization
- Understand and translate business objectives into actionable and deliverable tasks
- Ability to prioritize
- Client facing skills
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Preferred knowledge and experience with using APIs, Form Experience Builder (FEB), Java & web development
- Tertiary education (preferred) and/or formal training/study as Analyst Programmer
- Proactive character, taking the initiative
- Assertive personality
- Ambitious individual capable of working under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals, and with creative approach to work
- Attention to detail and accuracy in every aspect of the role
- Flexibility to undertake any non-routine requests
- Open for new challenges and look for win-win situations
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
- Interested in working in collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
About Business Unit
The IBM Finance organization is responsible for driving enterprise performance and transformation. We are the financial stewards of IBM, delivering IBM's financial strategy, developing new business models, and mitigating enterprise risk. Do you have a passion for creating business value? Join our team in accounting, financial planning, pricing, business controls, tax, treasury, business development (acquisitions & divestitures), and global financing.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top